Helping turn interns into mindful social media experts for your brand!
More people are online than ever before. More people are actively using social media than ever before. And controlling your brand and your messaging has never been more difficult.
As a business owner, you don’t have the time to dedicate to staying active on social media – and you don’t have the budget to hire a specialist to take over your accounts.
You hire an intern to manage your company’s social media accounts. Interns are always eager to learn the ins and outs of your business, but handing over your social media accounts to them without the proper training is RISKY. Don’t assume because your intern is from Generation Y and has an active personal social media account on every outlet possible, that they will be a good fit and representation of your company.
Social media for personal use vs. professional use is a whole different ballgame!
We’ve created a comprehensive social media training community to help you and your interns use online marketing to enhance your brand. Access our mini coffee break podcasts, one-hour webinars, toolkits, checklists and community forums to use your time and social media accounts as efficiently as possible.
SIGN UP TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
Why Our MarketingMinds Program ROCKS.
With MarketingMinds, we will train your intern to become a social media MASTER in order to put your mind at ease. Your intern will learn all the skills to immediately get your business up and running on social platforms and connecting in your community.
As social media marketing and PR experts, we have helped clients (just like you) use social media to reach out to customers and spread their message in a new and unique ways. We also know how to connect with Generation Y and help them take their personal social media skills to a professional level… all while having a little fun (which is the key to successfully training interns)!
Don’t have an intern? That’s ok! We invite you to come and learn the basics and understand the potential of growing your business through social media.
What’s In MarketingMinds?
- MarketingMinds community membership
- Informational webinars and podcasts to help turn your intern into a social media wizard
- Checklists and toolkits for managing your social media accounts in 10 minutes a day
- Weekly newsletter with tips and guides to keeping your social media strategy up to date
- Templates to help write your online marketing strategy and define your brand’s message
- Forums for business owners and interns to connect and share tips and concerns
SPECIAL BONUS: For early adopters to our social media training program (only 20 spots available!), each month we will offer you two separate hour-long coaching calls with Sticky Marketing (for the first 6 months) to focus on your company’s brand management and strategy. Normally this service is $100, but for early members we are giving this to you AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE!
Total Monthly Subscription Fee for MarketingMinds: $100
What Will You and Your Intern Learn?
We will cover the social media training basics that interns must master in order to best represent your company.
- Building and understanding the mission, story, and unique messaging of your brand
- Identifying social media platforms that are a good fit for your business
- How to set up your social media accounts
- How to build social media lists to connect with influencers and potential leads
- Content sharing for maximum engagement - 80/20 Principle
- How to create and manage a social media content calendar
- Social media tools to make your intern’s life easier
- How to monitor and track goals